Monday, June 20, 2011

Who Knew?

So, I must apologize for the long delay in between my posts.  I've been working on my book and trying to perfect it as much as I can.  The process has been long, but I've enjoyed every minute of it.  Although the book is done, I was compelled to go through it once more.  I was only going to revise, but instead decided to rewrite most of it.  I gave myself a goal to do at least four entries a day and its worked out pretty well.  I've advanced quite a bit, considering that its roughly a 480 page book.  Even if I don't get published, which would REALLY be a shame and truly DO believe that it WILL get PUBLISHED, I could still relish in the new found knowledge I gained from it.  I do see other fashion enthusiasts, such as myself, who could get really excited about my book though.  Lilke, who knew that Prada was once a member of the communist party and who knew that Isaac Mizrahi's cousin is the former guitarist of the ultra punk band New York Dolls, Sylvain Sylvain.  Well, I better get back to my book now. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Does your book include shoe designers as well? I may have missed this, but what are your thoughts about where to sell Fashion FYI?

    ReplyDelete